Here we go again...

Okay folks, here is me again, the 4th blogger~! not new, i'm just reusing it, have to reuse, reduce, n recycle, yea, i know it doesnt link it much, go ahead n feel sweat =,=... Kay~skip it... Back to the blog, hmm...yea...i'm back after few months n i dun know when i will off from this again...so...just be prepared~ xD

Well, here's the mainpoint, b4 this blog, i hav...3 blog site, one all english one mixed (Ch/En), n one chinese n last is this... K, here's the thing, most of my blogger friends, are Chinese readers, well...er...not to say i'm good in english, but...i know as in words, my english is better than chinese, in words form lar... So, i really hope they understand, n of course, i wont force any of them to read my blog tht is in english cause i know they much of them wont be interested in english words... Yeea, i love chinese wordings too, n some of u gonna ask me, why dont i write it in chinese word so ur friends tht read more chinese compare to english understand u more? k, here's my answer one more time as a conclusion, AS IN WRITTEN FORM, MY ENGLISH IS LITTLE MORE BETTER THAN CHINESE, so i can really express myself...

Lastly, i hope they wont hate me or say anything tht i'm si amo lang lar, chinese ppl de noob lar or watever culture or face problem de thing, accept it or sorry i cant make u happy by writing chinese. ...u see...the truth is... i'm really slow when writing it, not good in expressing it, n it's not really the way i wanted to say about...just wanna be me... so, hope those readers get me..thts all..

-END-

*Speak n ask me in chinese if u want to know what is it about~ xD LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment