It's all about how u make ur "Time Schedule"

..3 weeks of holiday and i've just left 4 more days to be hardworking...haihs.. 24 hours per day, 12 hour sleep/rest, 2 hours+ basketball, 4 hours+- online, 2 hours+ bath/eat/watch tv...left 4 hours...slacking here n there awhile in a lazy mood, i left around 3 hours to do my assignment, 1 more thing, if i were having tea wif my frens during night or i was attracted to online games...zero hour for my assignment... Argh, hope there's 48hours per day in my life...=.=

Here's the thing, i seriously plan it out after the 2nd week, cause its the last week n i have to be more serious, ya i hope so... Here's my schedule:

(ONLY IN SOMEDAY ON DIFFERENT SITUATION DURING HOLIDAYS.)

12:01pm- woke, brush my teeth n bath..
12:30pm- searching for "brench" as known as breakfast+lunch..
01:20pm- online, facebook, slacking awhile inside online games..
03:00pm- get serious, assignment!
05:00pm- preparing for basketball or maybe some exercise if it's rain..
07:30pm- watch tv, dinner, bath..
09:30pm- rest on sofa ,dreaming..
10:00pm- assignment! in a lazy n tired mood..
12:05pm- back online..
01:45pm- went upstair laying on the bed watching my movies/dramas..

Okay, here u go, ONE OF MY planning i wish to really complete it perfectly, and yes, it didnt really goes well, and yes, my time is not flexible enough. To make it better, i actually shud wake early, n sleep early, n...-the time of online.. but it seems like these timing had sticked into my life...so...need some time to rearrange it ba... Argh~!!! i'm out of time now but i'm still kinda relaxing physically but kinda stressing mentally~!!! WTH~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment